Daily Federal Register Email Service
To further assist you in keeping up with critical regulatory information we email you each important change to export and import regulations published in the Federal Register. Sometimes the notices impose new requirements, like prohibiting export transactions with certain entities. Other times they relax existing requirements, such as the level of control on certain products.
Enhanced List offerings
If your business rules require you to screen more than just our comprehensive" best practices" standard lists we've got you covered. We offer a variety of exclusive list packages including: Core Premium, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Banking and Monetary. Enforcements, and Health and Human Services.
Stay up to date with all the Federal Register Notices. We maintain a user-friendly database, allowing you to view notices by agency, date, or regulatory order. You choose the viewing method that best serves your company needs. You may view, print, copy, and share files daily. This module also features our time-saving product classifier, and license determination tools.
Global Trade Content
We know how time consuming it can be to keep up with changes in the global trade environment, which is why we offer access to the following Harmonized Tariff Schedules (HTS):
- 101 Countries and multiple languages available
- Regular updates (annually, bi-annually or quarterly)
- Duty and Tax Data
- Customized Content Based on Requirements
- NAFTA Rules of Origin
Grey List Screening
If you have a unique "denial list" such as the Dept of Commerce Informed Parties list we offer personalized solutions that will enable you to meet your compliance requirements. Our solutions allow you to not only screen against our comprehensive lists of denied and restricted parties, but also against your company's specific concerns.
Weak Alias Screening Protection (WASP)
MK Data Services is pleased to introduce W.A.S.P. - Weak Alias Screening Protection. Simple and easy to use, add it to your MK Denial account today!
In response to OFAC's January 21st guidance on expectations concerning SDN aliases, MK Data Services has created Weak Aliases Screening Protection (WASP) to assist customers in eliminating these nuisance records from the screening equation. OFAC defines weak alias as "a term for a relatively broad or generic alias that may generate a large volume of false hits.
MK Data Services has reviewed all of the denied and restricted parties and created its own weak alias list. Benefits of this offering include:
- Saves money. For example, a typical customer should be able to reduce their "false hit" rate from 5% to under 1 %. A customer screening 100 shipments a day would realize a savings of over 75 hours a year.
- Saves times. No longer get hits on weak aliases such as "David," "Mike", "Pat", "Hasan the Old", etc.
- Customizable - Add your own weak aliases or modify the existing OFAC or MK Data default list.
- Easy implementation - The feature can be added to your service accounts within 24 hours.