The regulatory environment is continuously changing and fines, penalties and sanctions are getting costlier and stiffer. We offer an easy-to-use solution that enables you to quickly and efficiently screen your prospects and clients against one of the most comprehensive databases of restricted and denied parties in the industry.
Our standard services include our comprehensive “best practices” list offering, and our logging feature which provides an electronic audit trail that is stored on our server as long as you are an MK Data Services client.
We offer a variety of services and solutions that will enable you to maintain compliance, accurately identify restricted parties before goods leave port, avoid fines, penalties and sanctions and maintain an audit trail of your screening activities to reduce risk.
Solutions and Services
We have created a user-friendly website that allows you to access one of the most comprehensive databases of consolidated denied and restricted parties. The website was developed with U.S. exporters, financial institutions and freight forwarders in mind and we are consistently updating the site based on feedback from our more than 1000 customers in 33 countries.
In the event that you need the ability to screen thousands of customers or prospects at once, we offer batch screening services. We will scan your list of customers or prospects against our comprehensive database of denied and restricted parties and provide you with a report detailing the potential risks that were identified, saving you time, money and ensuring your compliance with federal and international rules and regulations.
If you are processing high volumes of transactions and need an integrated solution we offer web services. Our web services work with the most popular web services enabled Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms on the market today. You can also integrate our web service with custom internally developed solutions. Some examples of web service enabled platforms include .NET (ASP.NET), Java (J2EE, JSP, Websphere), WebMethods, Macromedia ColdFusion MX, Delphi, SAP, BaaN, i2, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, and Oracle. Our developers can assist you in integrating our web services with your systems.
In order to reduce risk and ensure the highest level of compliance you can leverage our dynamic screening solution. When a new entry is made in the denied parties list, your master list of customers will be screened and a report will be generated and automatically emailed to you. Our dynamic screening solution truly simplifies the process and enables you to focus on your business while ensuring compliance and reducing your risks.
Restricted Parties - License Required
- Department of Commerce Entity List - End-User Requiring License (ERL); 15 CFR Part 744 Supplement No. 4
- Department of Commerce Unverified List (RFC); 15 CFR Part 744.15
- Department of Commerce Denials List (TDO);
- Specially Designated Nationals and Vessels of: (31 CFR ex Parts 500-590)
- Belarus, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya,
- Myanmar - Burma, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Western Balkans, Zimbabwe
- Foreign Sanctions Evaders List
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferators
- Non-SDN Palestinian Legislative Council
- Specially Designated Terrorists
- Specially Designated Global Terrorists
- Specially Designated Narcotic Traffickers
- Specially Designated Nationals Sergei Magnitsky
- Transnational Criminal Organizations
- Debarred List (DOS); 22 CFR Part 127.7 ITAR; Arms Export Control Act, Sec. 38
- Missile Proliferators (MT); 22 CFR Part 126
- Chemical and Biological Weapons Proliferators (CBW); 22 CFR Part 126
- Designated Terrorist Organization (DTO); 22 CFR Part 126
- Iran Nonproliferation Act of 2000 (inpa); 22 CFR Part 126
- Iran, North Korea and Syria Nonproliferation Act
- Sanctions for the Transfer of Lethal Military Equipment (lme); 22 CFR Part 126
Parties of Concern
- Department of Commerce Unverified List - Red Flag Concerns (RFC); 15 CFR Part 732 Supplement No. 3.
- European Union Sanctions List
- Unverified List - "Red Flag"
- Japanese End User List (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry - METI)
- UK List - WMD End-Use Control: Licence Applications for Iran
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network list (FINCEN).
- United Nations Security Council Sanctions (UNS)
- Additional Non-Standard Offerings
- GSA Debarred Bidders List - Reciprocal
- GSA Debarred Bidders List -Non-Procurement
- GSA Debarred Bidders List - Procurement)
- Australian Consolidated List
- Bank of England - Financial Sanctions
- Canadian Restricted Entities
- World Bank - List of Debarred/Ineligible Firms
- FBI Most Wanted List
- Swiss Restricted List (SECO)
- Politically Exposed Persons